Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 09-05-2002, 09:22 PM   #46
Kieram
A Fire Beetle

Default Love this UI

Only thing I miss is the pet bar, anyway to add one ?
This is all new to me thanks
Old 09-06-2002, 04:04 PM   #47
Yekim
A Bat

Just one question. How does one go about changing the mouse cursor in this skin? I love it to death, I play a rogue and a chanter and want to have the chanter epic cursor when i play my chanter.

I have the pic and tried copying over mouse.tga, windows_pieces01.tga and the mouse.tga-ragebringer....but it seems to merge the rage and chanter epic, kinda makes a dark rage with blood on it (red from the epic). Is there somekind of mask that makes only the ragebringer outline show up?

Any help would be great, thanks!

edit...I keep getting this, heres a link to the bmp image

http://www.vvm.com/~cwatson/rage.bmp

Last edited by Yekim : 09-06-2002 at 04:30 PM.
Old 09-07-2002, 06:05 PM   #48
zerocool
A Bat

Default Where is the Read Me File?

where is the read me file?....hehe i have no idea how to get this but i want it!!!
Old 09-10-2002, 03:57 PM   #49
Afton
A Gray Wolf

Server: the nameless
Default emotes

nm I found it lol

Last edited by Afton : 09-10-2002 at 04:13 PM.
Old 09-11-2002, 11:38 PM   #50
Conen
A Treant

Ok i got the ui all set in place. I double checked everything.

I am missing the curved parts on the left and the right of the screen. All my windows are the same also. The only thing that has changed is that I have 3 chat windows most of the other windows where locked or they where faded to 0.

I have my setting at 1280x1024. It was the only resolution that would allow me to see the black background at the bottom of the screen.
Old 09-12-2002, 02:33 PM   #51
Cinadin
A Gray Wolf

Server: Saryrn
Send a message via ICQ to Cinadin
Unhappy Target Bar still quirky

Hey Abattoir, I just wanted to add to my post that I was running at the 1152 x 864 resolution, and I followed everything to the letter in your read me file. It just happens to come up like that, rather odd. Well for the mean time I have just set the normal transparency to 0 so that the bar appears to not be there and the target just floats above my hit boxes. If anyone has any ideas why it's not aligning correctly please let me know.

By the way look back at my last POST #38 to see the pic of what I'm talking about

Last edited by Cinadin : 09-12-2002 at 03:35 PM.
Old 09-12-2002, 03:06 PM   #52
contemptor
A Fire Beetle

any way to get just inventory?
Old 09-13-2002, 05:52 AM   #53
Zyro
A Fire Beetle

Good call...I'd like to know how to use just the inventory. Also, when I tried it on a newbie cleric, I couldn't find the spellbook icon anywhere...Started to piss me off because I know I'm just tired. But really, where is it.

Fek.
-Z.
Old 09-14-2002, 09:20 AM   #54
Litgruv
A Gray Wolf

wow , very nice UI . ill never use it cause it takes too much space adn my personal comfort on a UI is in how lil space it takes . but VERY nicely done
Old 09-14-2002, 08:30 PM   #55
Conen
A Treant

Just got this mod to work

Very nice I love it.

As said above the graphic for the target window is not exact because my GeForce 4 card will not allow me that exact resolution setting. Is there a way to manually change the setting for that window to work with 1280x1024 resolution?

If not its not a big deal is only off by an small amount on each side.

The only thing I cannot move is my buff window. Its stuck in the top right of my screen and I cannot move it. I did use the ui_charactername_server number file trick but because the resolution is not exact it will not put it in the correct spot
Old 09-14-2002, 08:53 PM   #56
Dalcron
A Gray Wolf

The only thing I cannot move is my buff window. Its stuck in the top right of my screen and I cannot move it.

The only thing I can suggest for that is to make it huge....drag left side all the way over, the bottom all the way down (yes this will cover most your screen...for now)...then when you have the left and bottom edges lined up where they are on the picture, then move the top and right back down to fit. So you can't drag the window, you just make it fit the area you want (if you can understand that)....

Dalcron
Old 09-14-2002, 09:13 PM   #57
Dalcron
A Gray Wolf

Default Timer Help

I hesitantly downloaded this mod and set it up for my monk. OMFG I didn't think I would like it as much as I do. It really is awesome. Kudos Abattoir. The only think I would like to see implemented in a possible upgrade would be the ability to either, 1: Put in a reset button on the timer
or
2: Some how set up the timer to be more fully functional (I.E. not only a reset button, but a way of actually making it a count DOWN timer as well with the ability to set the time to whatever you want for such things as counting down a spawn timer etc.)

Again... Hat's off to you. Great mod

Sleste
Monk
The Tribunal

Old 09-14-2002, 09:38 PM   #58
Haysoos
A Bat

Thumbs up

I really like this UI. But I was wondering, is there anyway to change the hotkeyed primary slot to range slot instead? I like to be able to quickly switch out my range/throwing items when pulling.
Old 09-16-2002, 12:36 PM   #59
capere
A Fire Beetle

how would i go about changing cursor in skin? just would like to go back to default cursor
Old 09-17-2002, 08:59 AM   #60
Skywarrior
A Fire Beetle

Server: Bristlebane

Conen, I had the same problem. I solved it by going into the eqclient file and changing the resolution manually. You will find it all the way down at the bottom of the file. It isn't your card, it is just that EQ only gives a limited choice in the options menu.