Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 09-18-2003, 12:11 AM   #61
Centhena
A Shissar Disciple

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default My Apologies

I must give formal apologies. I promised that this would all be fixed in a couple days and frankly I haven't even looked at it. I was accepted into Horizons Beta and have been spending most of my time ooohing and aaaahing over that and have neglected to get the work I promised done. I will get this fixes banged out and posted up I promise. Sorry it's taken so long. Oh and please do not ask me any questions on Horizons. We're still under NDA (Non Disclosure Aggrement) so I really can't answer any questions. All I'll say is OMG it's cool. Fear not though I'll have it back up and running soon. Thanks to everyone who's been posting fixes and keeing things going.

Cen
Centhena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003, 10:19 AM   #62
Moniqa
A Ghoul

Server: Saryn

Good to see you back Centhena... currently I can't use the UI after the last fix I downloaded for the invisible mouse problem... it throws me back to default... /cry CVamian kept me afloat for a good while though... all these patches made it hard on pretty much everyone who has custom ui's from what I've heard... especially novices like me.
Moniqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 11:47 PM   #63
CVamian
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Server: Mithaniel Marr

Download the new files I posted, that should fix it, as the Animations File, is straight from the original download of this UI, all I did to this one was add the patch fixes.. I posted a new Zip that includes original Animations.xml, with the patcher portion added from 9.9... Download it, it should fix it, I had no problems with it at all.
CVamian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 08:00 AM   #64
steppin
An Icepaw Kobold

Default ANIMaTION

I have tried and tried to get the CLASS animation to work. I am a druid, and no matter WHICH class animation i plug in (and then run remmy), it returns the new DRUID animation ... i am TRYING to get the Cleric Animation (the one with the band aid) to install ....
For the life of me, i can not figure what's going wrong... any help is apprecaited. i was able to get it to work in the abc friends window ... but i want the silly thing in the Main Inventory lol lol .
thanks

catamount
steppin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2003, 04:59 AM   #65
Quarr Quikblade
A Snow Cougar

Server: Quellious

Anyone updated these files:

EQUI_AdventureRequestWnd.xml
EQUI_AdventureMerchantWnd.xml
EQUI_AdventureLeaderboardWnd.xml
EQUI_AdventureStatsWnd.xml
EQUI_JournalNPCWnd.xml

to include the border yet? If so could ya post em please... these are the only windows I still have to update with the border. Thanks!

There is also some editing I need to do to the Container mod that came with this set... wanna make it more tradeskiller friendly.
Quarr Quikblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2003, 09:01 PM   #66
CVamian
Enhanced Imperial Golem

All I did to get the spoof cleric animation to work, was removed the cleric animation from this ui, and inserted the spoof cleric animation, Not the "Animations.xml... the tga files:

tk_cleric01.tga
tk_cleric02.tga
tk_cleric03.tga
tk_cleric04.tga

I removed the originals from this ui, and just put in the spoof cleric bandaid one instead, also named "tk_cleric01-04.tga", works just fine...
Old 10-01-2003, 06:00 PM   #67
Centhena
A Shissar Disciple

Default And about damned time too!

Hehe I have finally updated the files for the ui see first post for DL!

Centhena
Old 10-03-2003, 02:31 PM   #68
CVamian
Enhanced Imperial Golem

ty for the update, fixed them myself and aligned some things that were a smidge off, but will see how yours are with the borders
Old 10-07-2003, 03:52 PM   #69
Centhena
A Shissar Disciple

I've decided to post up a version 1.1 of this ui. NO real signifigant changes atm. Just to make it a little easier to download and install with all the updates and options and such. I've also emailed the admin and requested permission to have this ui hosted despite it's size. Hopefully they'll approve it so I don't have to worry about comcast chaning my hosting address again so that I have to change all my links yet again. Broken links don't really help people. And I usually don't catch it for at least a couple days. Anyway just wanted to fill you guys in on the plan. Once I hear back from them I'll start a new thread for version 1.1 with the new links for where ever it ends up being hosted. In the mean time all the links should be working so everythign should be ok.

Centhena
Old 10-07-2003, 08:26 PM   #70
Centhena
A Shissar Disciple

Ok well here's the deal. I really want to get this ui listed under my list but they aren't gonna host it as it is. The recomendation was that I remove all the class animations from the ui thus making it small enough to upload. Well I kinda like the idea that they're already available in this ui. So I'm thinking what i'll do is pull out all the tga's (graphic files) and make a patch for it as a seperate zip. This will require 2 downloads to have the whole ui as it is now but I think the benefits of having it hosted here is worth it. So I'm gonna have the UI as a whole minus the tga's for the class animations and then another zip file with another copy of the animations file and all the tga's for the class animations. This will also make it easier to update for the new animations as they come out with out having to update the whole ui. So V1.1 will not have class animations included but I will upload a class animations patch as well that will included the animations file updated with all the class animations. Hope that made sense hehe.

Centhena
Old 10-07-2003, 09:08 PM   #71
Centhena
A Shissar Disciple

Well that's not going to work after all because the animations zipped up alone are over 6 megs SOOOOO what i'm gonna do is host the main ui here and host the patch myself. If that works then great. Once the uploads i've just done are approved then i'll start the new thread.

Centhena
Old 10-08-2003, 02:18 AM   #72
Centhena
A Shissar Disciple

I decided there wasn't much point in starting a new thread so I'm just going to update this one and link it to the new download page incase anyone needs help.

Centhena
Old 10-09-2003, 04:19 PM   #73
omegar
A Gray Wolf

Server: senenth hammer
Default very cool

very cool ui,only thing i changed for my own preferance was using an old drakah buff window to put buffs up at top of screen. waiting patiantly for your hopful patch to fix verants latest patch fix.vochore starcrusher
61 beastlord,seventhhammer
omegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 06:32 PM   #74
CVamian
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Updated Files for 10 - 9 - 03 patch includes:

EQUI_ActionsWindow.xml
EQUI_AdventureLeaderboardWn
d.xml
EQUI_BazaarSearchWnd.xml
EQUI_LootWnd.xml
EQUI_OptionsWindow.xml
EQUI_PetInfoWindow.xml
EQUI_RaidWindow.xml
Attached Files
File Type: zip 10-9-03.zip (20.7 KB, 19 views)
Old 10-09-2003, 09:58 PM   #75
Centhena
A Shissar Disciple

yep it's all done just doing up the loot window now. when it's all finished i'll post an update and change the main dl file.

Centhena