Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 09-18-2002, 01:02 AM   #61
Rooboy
A Fire Beetle

Server: Nameless
Default Book/scroll reading problem

I use Cannabis Vert 2.1 and I have found that when I try to read an ingame book eg: recipe book, it is almost impossible due to the spell book graphic being so dark the black text is indecipherable. Is there anything that can be done to fix this ??
I do however LOVE the vert mods and I don't want to change to a different mod
Old 09-18-2002, 01:17 AM   #62
tuoneves
A Treant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default adding an animation to the Inventory window

Hi all
Do any of you know if an addidtional animation can be added to the Invetory window?
I know that the ClassAnimation is there.
I want to add an additional animation to the bottom of the window. I have made all the approiate files and they play and work perfectly in SidleWidle but when I log in the game there is nothing in the place where the animation should be.
I was wondering if an additional animation is not allowed in some windows ie:"the inventory window".
If that is not the case would any of you Guru's take a ook at my XML for the inventory window and advise me where I am going wrong?
Sokol....I got the Static animation file figured out....thankx for the help!

Tuoneves
Old 09-18-2002, 11:16 AM   #63
lyubm
A Bat

Default few requests

could you add auto equip area to inventory ? also i would love having hot buttons little smaller and target little bigger.
Old 09-18-2002, 03:49 PM   #64
Lucho
A Fire Beetle

Question Font in Vert 2.x graphics

I am working on inserting yet another tab into the player window in the Vert Mod UI (2.x) and want to create a graphic for it. Does anyone know what font is used on the graphics for the tabs in Vert's window_pieces07.tga, since I want the text on the new tab to match the ones for Player and Pet that are in that file.

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-18-2002, 11:21 PM   #65
alpacapagani
A Ghoul

Server: Luclin
Send a message via AIM to alpacapagani
Default In regards to tuoneves vertical spell gems w/names

Took my reply from the tweaks post and pasted it to this post.

Quote:
tuoneves, great job on the spell gems. One question however, do you think you'd be able to convert them to a horizontal form in such a way that the spells would be arranged like this, while still retaining the actual spell name:

||[Spell 1] [Spell 2] [Spell 3] [Spell 4]||
||[Spell 5] [Spell 6] [Spell 7] [Spell 8]||

If anyone would be able to mod this to work for 2.1 Can., that'd be awesome. Would like it to remain relatively sleek and compact as the default spell gems that come with Vert 2.1 Can. are, however I realize that the size will differentiate with the added text. Thanks!

Alpaca Pagani
Luclin

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-19-2002, 01:33 AM   #66
Vigdis
A Gray Wolf

i still don't see a dang mod to assist with t.king spellbooks =(

these spellbooks are like the closest thing to caster candy around but the vert mod is a must have - neither works with the other ....

HELP!!!
Old 09-19-2002, 04:18 AM   #67
neotrobe
A Gray Wolf

Default WIS Casters

I like the player window for vert1.1 for the wis casters and I was wondering if that could be updated to work with vert 2.xx.
thanks a bunch
44shaman Zukl
Old 09-21-2002, 09:12 PM   #68
Taniselvin
A Fire Beetle

Server: Vazaelle
Send a message via ICQ to Taniselvin
Default casting window relocated

I love the vert mod for almost everything, except the spell gem bar.
I like to have a really small spell gem, vertical bar with transparent gems (which is what I am using) and the problem is the casting window is in the vert spell gem bar. Is there anyway I could put the old casting window back in w/o wrecking the mod?
Old 09-22-2002, 02:08 AM   #69
Cragzak
A Shissar Disciple

Quote:
Originally posted by Sokol

Let me know if there's problems with this.

-Sokol

PS. the name of the buff will text wrap.

Wondering if you could make this in a Right Aligned version... thanks!

Cragzak Bonehead ~ Baron Ogre Warlord
Tarew Marr Server
Old 09-22-2002, 12:06 PM   #70
Molz
A Snow Griffin

couple of things I downloaded the casting bar with the invisible background, well it is sorta hard to move can you make, if you haven't already, one with a background, possibly one where the background doesn't fade at all. I tried downloading your skins that had the casting bar in the playerwindow and it conflicting with something cause I keep getting an error message when I log in and get default screen. Right now I am using your skin that has the full pet bar in it.

second, I am using the crystal meth skin and in the group window, other ppl's pet health bars are not showing up, can you make just a group window from the crystal meth skin that shows pet health?
Old 09-22-2002, 02:07 PM   #71
Sokol

Server: Ayonae Ro
Send a message via ICQ to Sokol Send a message via AIM to Sokol

Quote:
Originally posted by Molz
couple of things I downloaded the casting bar with the invisible background, well it is sorta hard to move can you make, if you haven't already, one with a background, possibly one where the background doesn't fade at all. I tried downloading your skins that had the casting bar in the playerwindow and it conflicting with something cause I keep getting an error message when I log in and get default screen. Right now I am using your skin that has the full pet bar in it.

second, I am using the crystal meth skin and in the group window, other ppl's pet health bars are not showing up, can you make just a group window from the crystal meth skin that shows pet health?

You have to re install my mod with casting bar, as if you TRy to use it and the casting bar you will get an error. I belive thats whats going on there. you should just be able to use the standard vert player window, and delete the casting bar window xml file which will allow EQ to use the default casting bar window.

-Sokol
Old 09-22-2002, 02:22 PM   #72
Molz
A Snow Griffin

ok i will try that and also I found the pet health bars in the group
one other thing, what is the line that moves up and down on the target bar? when i am killing a mob there is a small line that is below it's health that goes up and down when I am killing it.

ok deleted these 2 files from my folder and got my casting bar back with a border ~yeah~
castingwindow
castspellwnd

next I went to vert's website and downloaded the int caster player window and it works, but it doesn't match the crystal meth skin anyway to fix that? I am all about looks sorry I first used this file you made sokol-petpwv1.zip on the tweaks thread and loved it but it doesn't have the casting bar in it like the one on vert's website. The reason I like it cause it doesn't have all the stats under the bars, I never pay attention to it anyway, is it just possible to add the nice casting bar to it like the one on vert's website? it matches the crystal meth skin as well sorry to be such a pain

also one other thing, sorry, I have the group window from crystal meth and I didn't think pet health bars were showing up but they are but a very light grey, is there a way to change that color to green like in my window for my pets health bar?

so in short would like to see this for the crystal meth skin
player window with

my health with percentage
my mana with percentage and casting bar in the middle
pet health bar with percentage
regular exp with percentage
aa exp with percentage
the tiny stamina bar and current hps/total hps on the bottom

and would like to be able to change the color of the pet health bar on the group window

Last edited by Molz : 09-23-2002 at 01:53 AM.
Old 09-22-2002, 08:04 PM   #73
saltino
A Fire Beetle

Would love to see a player info window with only the following info:

Player name
F1 Player health with %
M Player mana with %
F1 Pet Health
XP Player exp with %
AP Player Aexp with %

Nothing else,thanks !
Old 09-22-2002, 08:50 PM   #74
Molz
A Snow Griffin

saltino, isn't this pretty close to what you want? 4th post down

http://www.eqgui.com/showthread.php...15&pagenumber=2
Old 09-22-2002, 10:30 PM   #75
Starshelle
A Druid not a "Dr00d"

Server: Innoruuk

Well, I've never requested for a mod and feel a little guilty doing so, but I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out how to tweak the Vert mods for my liking. It seems a bit more complicated than tweaking the mods that are only slightly altered from the default.

For my rogue I would like to have for the playerwindow:

FirstName
LastName
_________ 00% (HP line)
_________ 00% (Sta line)
_________ 00% (Exp Line)
Current Hp/Total HP Attack

I don't really like the labels on the left side of the bars that say F1, XP etc. Is there anyway to get rid of that? Or at least delete them? I remapped my keyboard so F1 doesn't target myself. In fact when I first saw it I wondered why F1 was next to the HP. Took me a moment to remember that F1 targeting yourself was the default. Changing the F1 to HP would be fine too.

I'd appreciate any help or tips about how I could do something like this myself. Thanks!